Benefits to Property Managers
- Attract and retain better renters.
- Increase on-time payments.
- Reduce delinquencies and skips.
- Turn-key marketing program.
- Options to generate ancillary revenue.
How we differ
- Product and Pricing Options for Property Management Companies.
- No extra work for Property Management company or your staff.
- Certified Data Furnisher and handle all support and compliance.
- Works with any form of payment (online, check, money order).
- Works with existing accounting and payment systems.
How you'll incentivize responsible renters.
RentTrack is the only rent reporting solution in the industry that reports rent payments to all three credit bureaus.
Residents can view their score, see factors affecting their credit, and track changes with monthly updates.
Residents have the option to report previous rent payments on the same lease for a serious credit advantage.
$1M Identity Theft Insurance & Restoration
Criminals can get a payday loan in residents' names, even file tax returns. That's why we include ID theft insurance and 100% guaranteed restoration.
California law: SB-1157
Total Compliance Solution
Effective July 1st, 2021 SB-1157, requires that all affordable Property Managers offer rental reporting in California. RentTrack is fully compliant with SB-1157 and tracking future state and federal reporting requirements.
New California law: SB-1157
Effective July 1st 2021.
SB-1157 requires that all affordable Property Managers offer rental reporting in California.
RentTrack is fully compliant with SB-1157 and tracking future state and federal reporting requirements.Get a demo
SB-1157 Total Compliance Solution: Digital Packages & Service
- Tenant notification template
- FAQ Sheets
- Detailed instructions & best practice recommendations on how to manage rent reporting notifications
- Intuitive Resident End User Experience
- FCRA Compliant
- Rent Reporting Fee Can Be Made Directly to RentTrack
From our blog:
Case Study: Tenants Enjoy An Average 59-Pt Credit Boost in 21 MonthsRead article
For the Credit Invisible, Alternative Credit Data Makes a Big DifferenceRead article
Our commitment to security
PCI compliance ensures your sensitive data is protected. We work with an independent security assessor to conduct audits of our processes and systems to uphold the highest PCI standards.
We use state-of-the-art cryptographic algorithms during data transmission and in our databases. We do not store sensitive credit or banking data on our servers.